Monday 12 March 2012

Wedding Magazine Feature

ok, ok, I know I have been a bit quiet of late.... have you seen the last post??! Well, I'm glad to report the renovation project is going well although is still a way off from being finished!! More about that another time though....

Yesterday I had a quick Sunday afternoon whizz round Tesco to get a few essentials and spotted the new issue of Wedding Magazine was out.

Well, in a nutshell I felt like a big kid at Christmas. The wedding of Emma and Scott which I shot in December has been featured in it this issue and I can not even begin to tell you how excited I am to have my work on their pages.

I haven't blogged Emma and Scotts wedding yet, and I really want to do a good job and talk about this feature too but for the time being it will have to be a tiny post with a few very snappy snaps as I couldn't wait to share my excitement!!

Thanks guys for stopping by and putting up with my stupid over excitement ha ha, lots of love, Bethan xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment