Friday 13 April 2012

Under the vintage Veil feature and more sneak peeks......

Morning peeps!
Aaaaah, the sun is shining and all is looking good outside, I've been tied to the computer editing all week so I might just break ranks and have a cuppa in the garden this afternoon whoop. Oooh, I'm such a rebel aren't I?!! Ok, it might progress into a few beers in the local pub later but that is another story........



Just a quick little post today, I've very nearly finished editing Zoe and Neils beautiful wedding at Highbury Hall, so can't wait to share the results with you, here are just a couple more pics to whet your appetite....




A beautiful couple no??! Just wait till you see their little boy, he is GORGEOUS!! And one of the best behaved, smiley kids I've ever seen at a wedding!


Other news, if you haven't already had a nosey through Simon and Louise's totally blow your pants off Mad Hatters tea party wedding, grab a cuppa and head on over to Under The Vintage Veil. This is a gorgeous blog brimming with great advice, real weddings, inspiration and lots of pretty pictures. Sara was kind enough to feature this wedding I shot last year, I warn you though it might make you want to eat cake!! Simon and Louise themselves were such a totally fab couple, as soon as I met them I knew their wedding was going to be on hellova ride and I wanted in!







Well me hearties, that's all for now, have a great weekend y'all! Lorra luv Bethan xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment